Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Delft Style!

Hey Peeps!

Exciting news for Flower Soft!  The Blog is now called Katy Sue Designs - same great product just new name same as our sister company in the UK!

More exciting news - New Stamps - Delft style stamps - these designs are very popular in Europe so why not in the USA?  Windmills, Scenery, and Crackle Glass.......


Here is the first one I made with truly Delft style - all blues - monotone but then.....


I made this one and then .....

I made this one!   The stamps stamp great as you can see.  I colored with Copic markers and added co-ordinating patterned papers!  Viola.....awesome cards that can be used for a variety of sentiments!  I had great fun with these stamps and I am sure you will too!   

So to get your very own stamps go to our Katy Sue Designs Online Store {here}.

For additional inspiration visit the Katy Sue Designs Blog {here} and Flower Soft Facebook Page {here}.

Thanks for stopping by!   Visit me next week for more exciting new product!   I {heart} this time of year!

Laters!

Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment